Bear Paddle Swim School
Seeking applicants looking for a part-time job that pays well, provides a fun yet challenging working environment, offers opportunity for advancement, and looks great on a resume!
If your future career plan includes: Teaching, Sports and Recreation, Pediatrics, Emergency Services, Health and Fitness, Child Care, Military, Human Resources and Aquatics, a position at Bear Paddle may be a great fit for you!
Our Front Desk Team is the information center for all things Bear Paddle! Front Desk Team Members assist families with any and all scheduling needs, inform families of upcoming promotions, and answer any questions families and new customers may have.
Please note: It is an expectation of every Bear Paddle Team Member, our management team included, to be certified as a Bear Paddle Swim Teacher. We ask that each Team Member maintain at least one teaching shift. Providing swim lessons to the community is the foundation of our program, and is at the core of each role!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Background check required
- Previous experience in reception and customer service
- Must be responsible and professional
- Enthusiastic and adaptable personality
- Previous experience working with children
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Perks of working at Bear Paddle include:
- Paid training
- Starting rate of $12.00/hour
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Closed on major holidays
- Family discounts for swim lessons
- Indoor saltwater 90 degree pools
- Opportunities for growth in supplemental part-time positions, or full-time positions
- Biannual evaluations with competitive performance based pay structure
No education requirement
Louisville — 2915 S. Hurstbourne Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40220
Please complete an online application through the Bear Paddle Swim School website, as only online applications will be considered.