Belterra Casino Resort
What will I be doing?
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for interviewing qualified applicants for open positions and scheduling second interview with department, according to established procedures and all state and federal employment laws; utilizes and maintains applicant tracking system; including but not limited to data input, and processing incoming applicant resumes.
- Provides extraordinary guest service to applicants and employee’s; follows up and resolves guest service issues or concerns to ensure continuous courteous and friendly service.
- Screens all incoming applications for completeness by reviewing applicant's work history, education, training, skills, and personal qualifications in compliance with federal and state employment laws in order to schedule interviews for current job vacancies.
- Conducts preliminary interviews, evaluating applicants experience, skills, presentation, and suitability for current and future openings, refers qualified applicants to department for further consideration.
- Coordinates transfer request paperwork by screening transfer with employee and answering questions for employee regarding position openings to ensure employee is qualified for position requested; inputs transfers and submits requests to appropriate department manager, following company policy.
- Inputs all new hire, transfers, promotions, salary changes, reviews, terms PAF’s into Infinium.
- Ensures completion of all new hire and post orientation paperwork by reviewing for accuracy and completeness in order to be consistent with record keeping policies.
- Responds to incoming resumes by reviewing qualifications for current job openings.
- Effective communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of employment practices and EEOC laws helpful.
- Basic P.C. skills.
- Knowledge of office machines and filing systems preferred.
- Ability to type 30 w.p.m.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through the completion of a high school education and one year experience in human resources or related work experience and/or through a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
Based on Experience
401K with company match
$2 Team Member Dining
No education requirement
Other — 777 Belterra Dr, Florence, IN 47020
apply at www.belterracasino.com/careers
Search for 'Human Resources Coordinator'