Tichenor & Associates, LLP
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the partners and auditors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• retrieve documents from filing system
• handle requests for information and data
• prepare written responses to routine inquiries
• prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and
• open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• maintain office supply inventories
• coordinate maintenance of office equipment
Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
• knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and
• knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management. Key Competencies: communication skills - written and verbal
• planning and organizing
• problem assessment and problem solving
• information gathering and information monitoring
• attention to detail and accuracy
Set Hours — 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
Hourly -starts at $15 per hour.
Tichenor & Associates, LLP believes that our firm is only as good as its staff. To that end, we strive to retain our high-quality staff by providing an excellent benefit package to our regular full-time staff that includes the following:
•Two weeks paid vacation annually
•Six paid personal leave days annually
•Seven paid holidays annually
•Health Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
•Vision Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
•Dental Insurance (fully paid individual plan)
•Life Insurance. In addition, if promoted to Staff Auditor after graduation you will receive:
•Paid time off for sitting for the CPA exam.
•Firm-paid professional certifications
•Firm-paid professional organization dues
•Firm-paid continuing professional education (CPE)
Some college — Applicant should be currently enrolled in the business school and working toward their degree. New students also welcome to apply. Students interested in an Accounting Degree are preferred, but not required.
Louisville — 1700 Eastpoint Parkway, Suite 270, Louisville, KY 40223
Please email your resume to Audra Axtell, Office Manager: email@example.com.