Seals Ambulance Service
Job Title: Paramedic - 911 & CCT Units
Company: Seal’s Ambulance
• Provides stand by emergency medical care and transportation at special event venues.
• Responds to emergency scenes to provide emergency medical care and transportation.
• Responds to hospitals, nursing homes and other locations to provide non-emergency medical care and transportation.
• Provides medical care and monitoring at the scene, en route to the hospital and during transportation to, from and/or between facilities.
• Provides appropriate medical care and monitoring per local medical protocol and state law, adhering to company, local, regional, and state guidelines regarding patient care and delivers the patient to the appropriate medical facility
• Performs other duties related to emergency and non-emergency medical care and transportation as directed.
Must be a certified EMT or Paramedic
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Currently, we are looking for both EMTs and Paramedics. We offer incredible benefits such as competitive pay, flexible schedules, paid time off, health, dental, pharmacy, & vision insurance, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k retirement savings program, company-provided uniforms, tuition assistance for EMT & paramedic training, and ongoing continued education.
Other — Indianapolis, IN
To apply please contact Caroline Lawton:
330-342-1392 or email@example.com