Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated and respected providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar’s purpose is to simplify the healthcare revenue cycle, so our clients and partners can focus on their goals, patients and communities. Our mission is to deliver innovative technology solutions that simplify and unify the healthcare revenue cycle to improve the financial health of our clients. We are deeply committed to our organizational values of: Honesty, Passion, Curiosity, Fanatical Focus, Best Work Always, Making it Happen and Joyful, Optimistic and Fun.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you are eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
What is the purpose of this position?
As part of our award-winning Client Success Department, the Client Support Agent is responsible for providing superior support to our clients with the highest degree of care and client satisfaction. We need driven people with a passion for support and service to guide our clients to become more e?cient and successful – day in and day out.
Looking for some details?
• Provide exceptional support to our clients with meaningful and thoughtful communication – via phone (inbound and outbound calls), online support requests, and live chat
• Be a problem-solver that seeks to understand the heart of each client’s issue. You are technically savvy and a thorough troubleshooter
• Utilize multiple internal systems and software to understand client inquiries/issues, research possible solutions, and document all client communication
• Continually grow in your understanding of our product offerings to always provide value and expertise in every client interaction
Do you value what we value?
• Honesty and integrity – always doing the right thing for our clients
• Passion for service and a dedication to client satisfaction
• A curious nature that seeks to understand the root of the issue
• Focused on delivering on our promises
• Willing to do whatever it takes to always bring our best work
• Unafraid to move with speed and efficiency to make things happen
• A joyful and optimistic attitude that spreads positivity to our team, or clients, and our community
Bonus Points (highly valued but not required)
• Previous experience with ANSI X12 EDI transactions and/or medical billing claim forms (CMS 1500 or UB-04)
• Prior use of Salesforce.com or another customer relationship management software
• Bachelor Degree
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Potential Shifts • Our support team is available for our clients Monday – Friday from 7am – 8pm EST. Shifts vary based on our current business need, and we’ll be sure to communicate during the interview process as to which are available
Discounted downtown parking
Cafe available; free beverages available
Casual work environment
Capability to work from home
Health, vision, dental, 401k, etc.
No information available