Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated and respected providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar’s purpose is to simplify the healthcare revenue cycle, so our clients and partners can focus on their goals, patients and communities. Our mission is to deliver innovative technology solutions that simplify and unify the healthcare revenue cycle to improve the financial health of our clients. We are deeply committed to our organizational values of: Honesty, Passion, Curiosity, Fanatical Focus, Best Work Always, Making it Happen and Joyful, Optimistic and Fun.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
What are we looking for?
Right now, we are looking for outstanding, brilliant, and driven recent college graduates with a high interest in building their careers in Sales. This entry-level Sales Associate will be introduced to sales beginning with fundamental selling skills through the advanced selling techniques. In this full-time sales role, you will begin your Waystar career with our Client Support teams to gain a full understanding of our industry, our clients, and how we make a difference in our markets. The program will consist of in-depth sales/marketing training and experiences to get you ready for your sales career with Waystar. This position will work closely with the Director of Sales Development to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
What’s in it for you?
• This is a full-time, paid position designed for a successful transition in to a sales career with Waystar
• Train and become highly knowledgeable of our products, operations, and industry
• Will gain an in-depth understanding of sales and sales techniques
• Generate leads, prospect potential customers, and close new accounts
• Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
• Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
• Communicate new product, service, initiative, and relevant information to new accounts
• Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
• Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration
• Keep abreast of competitor's strengths and weaknesses
• Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
Are you a good fit?
• Recent college graduate
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about building a successful career in sales
• Proven history of leadership roles (classroom; internships; extracurricular activities)
• Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance and present a positive company image
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Discounted downtown parking
Cafe available- free beverages
Casual work environment
Capability to work from home
Health, vision, dental, 401k, etc.
Louisville — 888 W. Market St.