Essential Services- Dauenhauer, Maeser & Greenwell Plumbing
We’re looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, professional quality customer experiences in residential and commercial plumbing repair and installation with honesty and integrity.
As a plumbing technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team of professionals to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
• Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
• Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
• Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
• Work alongside customer service representatives and dispatch team members to ensure overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
• Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
• Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, and option sheets
• Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
• Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
• Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs for our customers
• Clean, safe driving record.
• Drug free. We are a drug free work place.
• Clean backrground (not been convicted of a felony)
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Passionate about Maeser Services Corporation and loves the brand.
• High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
• Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
• Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
• Embodies, shares and leads by the following core values.
up to $100,000 per year
Health & Welfare
High School Diploma — Licensed and non-licensed plumbers
Louisville — Louisville & Southern Indiana
To apply please call 502-936-0372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org