Thermex Thermatron, LP
JOB TITLE: Electrical Engineer DEPARTMENT: Engineering
SUPERVISOR: Senior Electrical Engineer WORKING HOURS: 8:00-4:30pm
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To design PLC Programs, electrical circuits, equipment and systems related to the products designed and manufactured by the Company, such as RF and Microwave Generators and Applicators, Control Cabinets, Conveyors, Ovens, Presses, etc.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Must be organized and should possess a positive attitude. Job entails interaction with suppliers and customers. Teamwork and good communication are frequently required. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Mechanical, electrical, electronic, PLC’s, pneumatic, hydraulic, power transmission, material handling components and systems will be used in the design process.
2. Extensive work in PLC Programming.
3. Additional design work using AutoCAD consists primarily in making circuit and wiring diagrams, layout, and detail drawings for fabrication and assembly of the above-listed Company products.
4. Material Lists and Requisition Forms will be done using Microsoft Access-based programs, unless otherwise requested.
5. Assist Production personnel in implementing the design requirements during the manufacturing, fabricating or assembly process at the supplier’s site or in the shop as requested by Management.
6. Work with suppliers/vendors in finding the best components or systems for the purpose of improving the quality and cost of the designed equipment.
7. In order to achieve the minimum required hand-on experience, work in the shop may be required for a time period not to exceed one year.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: AutoCAD and PLC experience required.
TRAVEL: Some travel may be required to assist or supervise the installation process of the designed equipment.
Dependent on experience.
Health, dental, vision, disability insurance available.
Vacation, sick, and personal leave.
Associate Degree — MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Two year degree in Electrical Engineering.
Louisville — 10501 Bunsen Way, #102
Send your resume to amy@thermex -thermatron.com.