Petro Towery, Inc
Petro Towery, Inc. a leader in the Petroleum Industry for more than 25 years, is seeking Petroleum Service Technicians to join our growing team as we expand our Service Department in the greater Louisville, Kentucky area.
Petroleum Service Technicians should have a wide variety of skills and are expected to work through difficult problems. This person installs, maintains & repairs: fuel dispensers, submersible fuel pumps, service station site controllers, credit card readers, cash register consoles, tank & line monitoring equipment and various other types of equipment found in retail and commercial fueling facilities. Primary focus is on service station electronics, computers, and the fuel dispensing systems. Work includes equal portions of electronic, plumbing and mechanical work. Work rotation will include after-hours on-call duty. A significant portion of the work is done outdoors in all weather conditions.
Petroleum Service Technicians are expected to provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectations by ensuring that all assigned duties are completed in a cost effective manner. Work in a safe manner at all times for your benefit as well as the benefit of Petro Towery and our customers. Understand and comply with applicable fire safety, OSHA, and EPA rules and regulations. Do required work necessary to obtain and maintain certification from original equipment manufacturers. Work with construction crew on projects, perform as or assist lead technician(s) with the start-up and commissioning of equipment. Maintain a positive attitude and strive to improve daily on newly acquired skills.
Responsible for displaying conduct which reflects positively on the service department and Petro Towery as a whole, as well as our customers, internal staff, and other technicians. Ensure that you are always in proper dress uniform and present a professional image to customers and the public.
Promote Petro Towery’s mission statement, strategic intent, and company policies. Promote sense of teamwork and cooperation between all departments and locations. Set the standard for quality and customer satisfaction in the marketplace.
• Must have a valid Driver License, maintain a clean driving record and pass a DOT medical exam (company provided medical exam expenses)
• Maintain parts and inventory control, appearance and maintenance of service truck
• Complete necessary invoicing and administrative duties
• Have the ability to lift 50 pounds
• Submit to random drug testing
Other — Typical work week is 40-50 hours, being on call on a rotating schedule. Typically one day a week and weekend on call once every six weeks.
Based on experience
Excellent pay and benefits package offered:
• Company service vehicle that you drive home
• Company provided tools
• Company cell phone and laptop
• Company uniforms
• Generous health care, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, accident and cancer insurance coverage with low bi-weekly payroll contributions and a health reimbursement account
• 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with company provided dollar for dollar match up to 6% of earnings
• Eight (8) paid holidays annually
• Paid vacation based on years of service: After 1 year = 5 days (40 hours); 2nd Anniversary date to 10th anniversary date = 10 days (80 hours); 10th Anniversary date and above = 15 days (120 hours)
High School Diploma
Louisville — Louisville and surrounding areas
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin Huff at 859-582-7720.