This position also requires the employee to be on-site.
As a small business we are looking to add a new team member that can perform multiple duties.
The main goal is to keep the website current, along with all social media.
The secondary goal is for internal sales - answering the phones and assisting customers.
* Ability to implement front-end provided designs.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills with excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to collaborate and work with other team members to implement business solutions
* Must be self-motivated with ability to take on tasks
* Apply good judgment in developing code to address business requirements
* A history of meeting deadlines and delivering high quality results
* Willingness to learn about custom auto industry
* Develop and maintain relationships with current key customers
* Utilize online sales tool to document and manage efforts
* Interface with service team as needed.
* Prepare pricing quotes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully prospect over the phone.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong interest and ability to learn custom auto industry.
* Develop, support, and maintain database and web applications
* Create and maintain documentation
* Develop application controls to mitigate risks
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Louisville — 421 W Market St
Please email resume to email@example.com