Help Desk Support Service Specialist – Intermediate
All work must be completed on-site at Ft. Knox. The position requires the candidate to perform work on-site in a 24 x 7 environment. As a member of the helpdesk team, candidate will be responsible for responding to and diagnosing problems through discussions with remote users at Ft. Knox and other facilities. This may include problem recognition, account/password resets, and website familiarization training to the users.
• Minimum two years of technical experience in an enterprise helpdesk or desktop
• Prior Army or Army Recruiting experience is a plus
• Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards a must
• Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to get one. Must have an interim
SECRET to begin work on the contract.
• Must be able to obtain the Security+ certification and provide proof that the candidate
is enrolled into the CompTIA Continuing Education program before start
• Must sign privileged level access agreement.
• People skills, team player, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to
troubleshoot problems quickly, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed
individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting Windows 7
• Basic Hardware and software troubleshooting
• Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem
• Must be knowledgeable with the concepts and policy controls of Active Directory
• Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, LAN/WAN network configuration
and troubleshooting, VPN client connectivity.
• Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow.
• Must be able to work any shifts – 24x7
Flexible - Will work with applicant — There are numerous shifts available Monday through Sunday. Willing to work with students to make a flexible schedule.
Compensation will be discussed during hiring process.
Other — FT. KNOX, KY
Submit resume to Tina Furnish at email@example.com
All applicants are STRONGLY encouraged to visit the CREW Career Center to ensure resume is appropriately formatted and includes relevant skills BEFORE contacting Tina. The CREW Center will make referrals of any viable candidates directly to Tina. Also, the CREW Center can help you schedule JCTC on-site interviewing when available.