At Data Strategy, we aren’t just revolutionizing IT, we’re working to advance the way the world uses the cloud. When it comes to large-scale cloud deployments, Data Strategy offers the most comprehensive and proven approaches to helping customers achieve technology transformation. We are a leader in the exploding Enterprise Hybrid Cloud marketplace across all layers of technology.
We pride ourselves on hiring good people – bright, creative, passionate professionals who thrive on working together in smart, collaborative teams. We know that our success comes from our people. That’s why we are committed to investing heavily in you and your career growth.
• Support Unified Communications customer remotely from one of our GEMS centers
• Take ownership of opening and managing Cisco TAC cases for issues related to Cisco hardware and software
• Responsible for managing Cisco Unified Communications, post-install Autotask tickets
• Performing remote troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications issues on products such as Call Manager, Unity, Presence, CME, voice gateways, etc.
• Mentor junior level associates with supporting Cisco Unified Communications products
• Obtain and maintain related Cisco Unified Communications certifications
• Dispatch appropriate resources to provide hands-on support at customer location as required
• Maintain appropriate documentation on all customers Unified Communications information including VPN information, IP addresses, user ids, passwords, server information, software code levels, etc.
• Update Data Strategy team and customer personnel on severity and resolution of issues
• Provide on-call support for Cisco Unified Communications issues
• Thorough understanding of Cisco Unified Communications product portfolio including major features
• Experience working with network infrastructure equipment including routers, switches, QoS, VLANs, WAN technologies, etc.
• High-end experience supporting Cisco Unified Communications products
• CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice preferred
Flexible - Will work with applicant
We are headquartered in Michigan’s second largest metropolitan area and just minutes from the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Grand Rapids has nationally renowned restaurants, breweries, museums, performing arts, and civic events; catering to the outdoors and the urban alike. We provide great health insurance, with no deductible, and competitive dental, vision, and life insurance for employees and their families. Generous paid-time off programs accommodates both vacations and unforeseen family events. Additionally, we provide elective programs for 401(k) with company matching contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts for tax-advantaged spending on healthcare products.
No information available
Please send updated resume to email@example.com