L & D Mail Masters
1. Working within a team of designers to create print and web designs; perform pre-press work; and shoot photographs and videos.
2. Meeting with clients to discuss their needs and make presentations.
Copywriting, proofing and editing text.
3. Running Marketing Automation Software.
4. Preparing internal and external marketing and presentation materials.
5. Assisting in other areas as needed.
1. Bachelors or Associate degree in related field of study
2. Proficiency in advanced designing programs on PC and Mac platforms including Adobe Creative Suites
3. Web experience with HTML
4. Strong creative talents with 2+ years workplace experience
5. Pre-press experience
6. Ability to quickly produce high quality work
7. Excellent copywriting and presentation skills
8. Portfolio of work including print examples
9. Ability to work from a standing position, some lifting and bending involved
Set Hours — Monday through Friday. 8:00am – 5:00pm plus additional hours as required.
What we offer:
Full benefit package.
Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
Other — 110 Security Parkway New Albany, IN