QSR Automations, Inc.
At QSR Automations, we set out each day to accomplish one thing: help restaurants create the ultimate guest experience. For 25 years we’ve been helping restaurants of all sizes all around the world. From kitchen automation to guest management solutions, our goal is to create and implement the systems that make restaurants more efficient, more integrated, and more profitable.
Our vision: Making service easier for everyone.
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for the role of Manager of Infrastructure & DevOps. This role will report directly to the Senior VP of Innovation Engineering. This position is part of a small team responsible for provisioning, monitoring, and maintaining AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes infrastructure to support development teams.
You will be expected to:
· Plan, direct, and coordinate the actions of the DevOps team
· Assist in provisioning AWS/Azure infrastructure
· Assist in monitoring and maintaining Kubernetes clusters
· Monitor application and infrastructure performance
· Contribute to infrastructure features, capabilities, and reliability
· Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
· Assist in the troubleshooting of infrastructure and deploy timely fixes.
· 5+ years of related experience
· Prior leadership experience
· Ability to create straightforward, reproducible processes to support development teams
· Desire to work closely with development teams to meet the needs of their enterprise applications
· Experience working with enterprise cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
· Comfortable with a common scripting language (Bash, PowerShell, or Python)
· Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
· Knowledge of common Internet Protocols (HTTP, TCP, IP)
· Strong critical and creative thinking skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Desire to be on the cutting edge of software engineering
· Experience with software development, especially .NET.
Experience with SQL databases and database tuning (preferably MySQL).
Set Hours — Regular M-F business hours. Hybrid position, plus some outside normal business hours as needed.
Open, based on experience
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. Our core values drive us to be successful. We are proud of our winning culture, which is inclusive and respectful. We put people first. At QSR Automations we share a passion for our customers, we celebrate uniqueness and embrace fresh thinking. Don’t miss the great opportunity to join our team.
Smarter restaurants need smarter people. Come join a SMARTER team!
Other — Hybrid schedule if in town. Possibly remote if more than 50 miles away.
Email Kristine Gamble at email@example.com or copy/paste this link: