QSR Automations, Inc.
At QSR Automations, we set out each day to accomplish one thing: help restaurants create the ultimate guest experience. For 25 years we’ve been helping restaurants of all sizes all around the world. From kitchen automation to guest management solutions, our goal is to create and implement systems that make restaurants more efficient, more integrated, and more profitable.
Our vision: Making service easier for everyone.
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for the role for DevOps Engineer in Louisville, KY or hybrid/remote.
This role will report directly to the Manager of Infrastructure & DevOps. This role is part of a small team
responsible for provisioning, monitoring, and maintaining AWS and Kubernetes infrastructure to support development teams.
What you will be doing:
· Provision AWS infrastructure
· Monitor and maintain Kubernetes clusters
· Monitor application and infrastructure performance
· Contribute to infrastructure features, capabilities, and reliability
· Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
· Assist in the troubleshooting of infrastructure and deploy timely fixes
· Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of QSR’s robust product portfolio.
· 3+ years of DevOps (or related) experience
· Ability to create straightforward, reproducible processes to support development teams
· Desire to work closely with development teams to meet the needs of their enterprise applications
· Experience working with AWS enterprise cloud infrastructure
· Comfortable with a common scripting language (Bash, PowerShell, or Python)
· Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
· Knowledge of common Internet Protocols (HTTP, TCP, IP)
· Strong critical and creative thinking skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Desire to be on the cutting edge of software engineering
· Experience with CI/CD (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
· Experience with version control system (e.g. Git)
· Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
· Experience with SQL databases and database tuning (preferably MySQL)
· Experience working with Azure and/or GCP cloud infrastructure
· Experience with software development, especially .NET Core
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Regular M-F business hours. Plus some work outside of normal business hours will be required (Eastern Time Zone).
What we offer:
Competitive salary based on qualifications
Performance based incentives
Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and more!
401(k) with company match
Company-paid short-term disability and group
Casual work environment
Pet friendly environment
Great company culture.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits
and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and
personal lives. Our core values drive us to be
successful. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive
and respectful. We put people first. At QSR Automations
we share a passion for our customers, we celebrate uniqueness and embrace fresh
thinking. Don’t miss this great opportunity to join our team.
Smarter restaurants need smarter people. Come join a SMARTER team!
High School Diploma
Other — Hybrid schedule if in town- possibly remote if more than 50 miles away
Send your resume to Kristine Gamble (email@example.com) or copy/paste this link: https://globalus62e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/qsr/Posting/View/235