At Heartfelt Solutions, we believe everyone has a right to be an active member in their community. We help people of all ages with intellectual and/or physical disabilities explore explore and belong to their community. We support them in defining what they want their life to look like. Then we facilitate community activities that work toward and meet goals that move them closer to that vision. The world has a lot of barriers and challenges, and we identify and solve those, not FOR someone, but WITH someone.
Our Community Support Professionals are a vital part of a client’s success. They provide one-on-one support related to goals designed to build independence and promote community engagement. Each person is unique, so our services reflect that! A client may live on their own, with family, or others. Supports may include shopping, money management, socializing, relationship-building, leisure activities, participation in community activities, healthy choices, physical activity, skill-building, volunteering, and many more.
This position will be serving our clients in the Louisville or Bardstown area. This is an ideal position for students in a variety of curricula. Our employees gain relevant hands-on skills while helping their clients do the same. Additionally, we can accommodate almost any class schedule!
1. Is eighteen (18) years old with a high school diploma/GED or is at least twenty-one (21) years old.
2. A reliable form of transportation.
3. A class D (regular) driver’s license.
4. Since this position is community-based, applicant must be willing to travel. In most cases, we can match you with someone within a few miles of you.
5. Must pass a background check and drug screening. Having a record does not necessarily disqualify you. Please reach out if you have specific questions.
6. Has a valid social security number or valid work permit if not a U.S. citizen.
7. Has the ability to keep simple records. Submitting notes and meeting deadlines are an important piece of providing quality services.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant — We are able to accommodate many scheduling needs!
For fulltime employees: Vacation/Flex time, Health Insurance, Dental Care, Vision
For all employees: 401K, Aflac, AAA
(Some benefits may require a cost share)
High School Diploma — Must be eighteen (18) years old with a high school diploma/GED or is at least twenty-one (21) years old.
Louisville — Louisville/Shepherdsville/Bardstown
Please send resume and/or questions to Susan Brown: