Seven Counties Services
Under routine supervision, assists in implementing assigned client’s treatment/recovery plan through provision of adjunctive case management services, education, and peer support services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Serves as an active member of the client’s treatment team, including participation in team meetings and treatment planning meetings.
2. Assists clients in development of recovery plan, including psychiatric advance directives and crisis plan.
3. Provides psycho-education with focus on illness management and peer support.
4. Implements and coordinates recovery plans for individual clients in assigned population group, including evaluation, consultation, and education, and follow-up services.
5. Serves as role model for clients by sharing own recovery process and teaching effective coping techniques and self-help strategies.
6. Provides case management, resourcing, service collaboration for individual clients as extension of case management services.
7. Maintains accurate, thorough records on all assigned cases and uses documentation to assist clients in evaluating progress.
8. Provides advocacy services on behalf of clients.
9. Informs supervisor, and other members of treatment team as indicated, of issues/concerns related to individual clients.
10. Participates in required trainings to maintain certification.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
· Over six and up to twelve months of experience.
· Good interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of SCS programs and services, policy, and procedure.
· Knowledge of applicable population group and principles/philosophy of recovery.
Normal work tasks may involve exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissue. Eighteen years of age or older.
$15.50 and up
We continually help our community and employees flourish... one life at a time. As a Seven Counties Services employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Seven Counties Services.
Health & Wellness: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
Flexible Spending Account.
Health Savings Account.
Short Term Disability.
Long Term Disability - Company Paid.
Wellness Programs - Company Paid.
Financial Wellbeing: Competitive compensation packages.
Life Insurance - Company Paid.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid.
403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching.
Retirement and Financial Planning Services.
Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness).
Career Development and Growth:
At Seven Counties Services training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education.
Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us.
Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders.
Seven Counties Services and Center for Clinical Excellence teach and provide staff with industry best practices and processes.
Work Life Balance:
Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays).
Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance.
Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being.
High School Diploma
Completion of state-certified peer support specialist training. Peer Support Specialist Certification
Other — 2141 Spencer Court, LaGrange, KY
Interested candidates should apply on-line at: https://sevencounties.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SevenCountiesCareers/job/KY---2141-Spencer-Court-LaGrange---93002/Peer-Support-Specialist---CCBHC---LaGrange_JR-008300. Seven Counties Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.