L & D Mail Masters
· Hand and machine work
· Mail processing, mail sorting, and various types of printing
· Material handling
· Operating mail processing and printing equipment
Position will be trained to work with the latest technical and machinal industry technology. Positions include project-based hand work and/or entry-level production tasks.
• Must be team oriented with good communication skills
• Must be able to work from a standing position. Some bending and lifting required
• Must be dependable and willing to follow job instructions
Set Hours — 2:45PM to 11:15PM and additional hours as required
What we offer:
· Fun Team-based environment working with some of the latest technology in the industry.
· Competitive compensation
· On the job training
· Full benefit package
· Fully Equipped lunchroom
High School Diploma
Other — 110 Security Parkway New Albany, IN
To proceed with your application, please register with L & D Mail Masters, and apply directly on the site here: www.ldmailmasters.com.