PipelineRx, a CarepathRx company is seeking full and part-time Pharmacy Technicians in the Louisville, KY area. These are fully remote, work from home positions!
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting pharmacists, managers, directors, and front-line client support in providing quality patient care and customer service.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service each day in a phone-based environment, handling inbound and outbound calls to/from patients, caregivers, and providers.
- Accurate retrieval and delivery of information to callers, assisting with refills and scheduling shipments for patients.
- Resolve customer concerns and provide appropriate follow-up and next steps for the caller.
- Assist with additional outpatient and clinical services, such as data entry, medication reconciliation, prior authorization, refill authorization, etc.
- Assist with Telepharmacy Support staffing services including triaging orders, answering and making phone calls and other duties as assigned.
- Assist pharmacists through queue monitoring, data entry and prescription transcription in Pharmacy Information Systems, submit insurance claims, transferring prescriptions in accordance with applicable laws, etc.
- State Pharmacy Technician certification/registration
- National Pharmacy Technician certification, preferred
- Completion of a formal Pharmacy Technician educational program, preferred
- Experience with prescription data entry, preferred
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively via email and phone
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with office technology tools, to include MS Office 2000 or later, internet, and email
- Experience with Google G-Suite, preferred
Full-time and/or Part-time
Set Hours — Full-time: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm. Part-time: Monday - Friday, 4 hour shift between 8am - 4pm.
$16.00-$18.00 per hour
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverage and start out earning 128 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year.
All employees are eligible to participate in company 401k program with employer match.
High School Diploma
Other — Remote - work from home
Please visit our website or follow the links to apply!