Access Care ADHC
Access Care Adult Day and Healthcare center is looking for caring compassionate individuals to work full-time or part-time as a Caregiver for our more fragile elderly clients.
- Help patient with everyday tasks
- Ensure that patient is taking their medication
- Ensure that patient receives proper care and nutrition daily
- Plan and prepare meals for patients
- Help run errands when needed
- Minor housekeeping duties (Laundry, making beds, dusting, etc.)
- Join patient in fun activities such as board games or watching films
- Most importantly provide patient with emotional support, motivation, and companionship.
All training provided.
-Must be 18+ years
-Clean background check
-Pass drug screen
Full-time and/or Part-time
Other — The hours will very from participant to participant. They will determine the hours they need and we supply caregivers that can work those hours.
High School Diploma
Please apply on Indeed, or email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Access Care is an equal opportunity employer.