• Perform on two brush manufacturing work cells
• Set up and operate machines at a minimum efficiency rate while meeting productivity, quality and safety requirement. Inspect parts for conformance using measuring instruments (Pull Force gauge, Tuft weight scale)
• Performs periodic troubleshooting and adjustment to build a quality part
• Focus on safety and ensure all safety devices and procedures are being used within their work area
• Required to stand for entire shift
• Must be able to follow all listed safety regulations. This includes, but not limited to, wearing safety glasses and steel toed shoes
• Achieves and maintains established quality and efficiency standards
• Makes parts uniform to Engineering drawing specifications
• Moves raw materials, work in process, and finished goods in and out of workcell
• Performs operator level preventative maintenance and lubrication
• Performs housekeeping and 5S to keep the department clean, safe and well organized.
• Understands and identifies continuous improvement activities
• Willingness to remain flexible in work schedules including overtime as necessary to meet deadlines.
• Ability to safety set up, operate and maintain CNC based brush manufacturing equipment
• Make parts to meet the requirements of design and manufacturing engineering using proper tooling, inspection equipment and through proper set-up and operation of equipment
• Abilty to navigate Microsoft Windows
• Ability to perform routine machine changeovers using hand tools
• Ability to meet the quality requirements of producing an acceptable brush
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 6 months to 2 years related industrial experience
• Previous experience must show a proven history of mechanical ability or related technical degree
• Ability to stand for 8+ hours with frequent bending, stooping and squatting
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. while handling bulky items.
$18 to $22/hr depending on experience
$5000 sign on bonus; 1st half pays out after 30 days, 2nd half pays out after 3 months.
Benefits active the first day of employment.
High School Diploma
Louisville — National Turnpike