Office of Circuit Court Clerk * Jefferson County * Administrative Office of The Courts
Responsible for assisting the Circuit Court Clerk in performance of constitutional duties.
Examples of Duties:
• Entry of accurate data into Court of Justice case management system
• File and retrieve legal documents and court records
• Notifies counsel of record/parties as necessary
• Issue drivers’ licenses and state identification cards
• Assist public concerning the status of court cases
• Attend court and serve as a bench clerk
• Collect fines and fees as necessary
• Perform other clerical duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Ability to concentrate
• Ability to multi task and work with others on common tasks
• Skill in the use basic of computers, software and other office equipment
• Skill in exercising tact and diplomacy
• Skill in oral and written communication.
Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing. Also work requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations. The work at times requires bending, squatting, reaching, with the ability to lift, carry, push or pull weights up to 20 pounds.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Other — Various full-time work schedules for 1st , 2nd & 3rd work shifts. Flexible part-time work schedules 1st shift.
$25,248 - $33,600
Part-time NO employee benefits. Full-time w/employee benefits. Health Insurance- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
FSA- Flexible Spending Account -Available at employee cost.
HRA- Healthcare Reimbursement Account -Available as an insurance option plan and if the employee waives health insurance coverage.
*Life Insurance -State provides $20,000 term.
Optional Insurances -Dental, Vision, Accident, Cancer, STD, LTD, etc.
*401K Plan (KY Deferred Compensation).
Free Employee Parking .
Paid Holidays -11.5 days per calendar year (12.5 days for Presidential Election).
Annual Leave -Full-time employees 7.5 hours per month first 5 years.
Sick Leave -Full-time employees 7.5 hours per month.
Jury Duty -Paid leave during jury service.
Military Leave -10 paid days per year.
Proof of of education required (e.g. H.S. diploma, GED certificate, college transcript, etc.).
Education Substitution: High School Diploma and two (2) years job related experience.
Louisville — Hall of Justice
Inquiries and questions, please contact: Lisa L. Dorsey, Director of Human Resources - Office-(502)595.3052 * Fax-(502) 595.3016 * email@example.com.
Resumes without a KY COJ Application for Employment will not be considered.