Looking for a BCBA who is willing to work in both the Bardstown and Elizabethtown locations.
Check us out at ( https://hfssupportservices.com/)
Heartfelt Solutions is a premier provider of quality driven ABA therapy services. Our mission is to improve the quality of life and increase independence for individuals by providing effective person-centered and evidence-based services. We provide services across a variety of settings including clinic based, homes, schools, and the community.
This is an excellent career opportunity in a supportive and collegial environment. An excellent career opportunity that includes:
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive wages
• Extensive training and support
• Professional growth opportunities
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Provision of ABA therapy & consultation including the supervision of RBTs. This includes the following:
• Completing functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop prescribed
treatment plans based upon the results of the FBA.
• Knowledge and use of various assessment tools such as the VB-MAPP, PEAK
Assessment, or other standardized assessments as deemed appropriate.
• Updating treatment plans as required by insurance and/or based upon the client's
• Provide ongoing monitoring and training of behavior technicians implementing the
• Incorporate skills acquisition and behavioral reduction strategies within the treatment
plan with an emphasis on teaching more adaptive behavioral repertoires.
• Provide consultations and caregiver (parent, teachers, direct support staff, etc.)
trainings as needed to help increase the probability of treatment fidelity and success.
• Develop individualized data collection systems to measure progress toward treatment
goals and to assist with determining the level of care for clients.
• Work collaboratively with other providers across different disciplines to support client
toward treatment goals.
Job Type: Full-time
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be board certified by the BACB
• Licensed to practice as a BCBA in the state of Kentucky or ability to obtain license within 60 days
• Willingness to work across settings to promote generalization & maintenance of targeted skills
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Masters Degree/Professional Degree
This position will be serving our clients in the Louisville, Kentucky area and surrounding counties. If you would like to apply or want to learn more, please call 502-915-8343 ext 103 or email email@example.com.