The primary function of this position is to work as a member of the Technology Solutions Group providing frontline, location-based IT support for end users and guests. This includes all front of house technology solutions, as well as infrastructure support. This position will support the help desk with logging tickets, troubleshooting issues, and problem resolution. The team member will be part of the Technology Solutions Group and report to the IT Manager. He/she will diagnose problems by asking accurate, concise questions in a professional and timely manner, reset network passwords, manage crisis escalation, and dispatch calls to field technicians or other support groups as appropriate, analyze and test new hardware/software configurations, and assist in special projects as needed. It is vital that this team member clearly understand and embrace his or her job responsibilities to exceed team member and guest expectations at every contact and represent the organization professionally.
Work closely with the IT manager to provide support throughout the park including revenue systems, infrastructure and firewalls.
• Position is expected to handle 30% of tickets that come to the help desk related to the revenue system.
• Configure and deploy new computers to end users.
• Diagnose and provide a path to resolving various technical issues.
• Build rapport with help desk users; record, track, and document help desk request problem-solving process including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken to final resolution.
• Provide “Value Added” Service; treating guests and team members with respect, clear, polite communications, and courteous follow-up.
• Assist other IT department team members as needed.
• Assist with company projects on an as needed basis.
• Maintain company security and confidentiality.
• Willingness and ability to work during property operating hours, including weekdays, weekends, holidays, and evenings.
• Other duties as assigned
Themed attraction, hospitality, aquarium, zoo, or similar experience a plus.
• Experience with administering computer systems.
• 1 Year of experience or in an educational program.
• Experience with the Gateway Galaxy system strongly preferred.
• Proficiency using personal computers, including MS/Windows OS, Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
• Ability to record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process in IT Ticketing system.
• Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills. Ability to work various hours as required, including weekends, holidays, and evenings.
No information available
Apply using our website www.kentuckykingdom.com