Reimagine your future.
Ricoh USA is an information management and digital services company connecting technology, processes, and people. As part of a global leader, we create competitive advantage for more than 1.4 million businesses and solve problems for companies large and small. At the forefront of innovation, we use a wide range of systems, platforms, and image technology to make data accessible to people faster and with more insight than ever before.
Join us as a Area Customer Service / Office Support Specialist where your mission is to perform daily office operations at various customer locations while delivering excellent customer service. Those who excel in this position are self-starters who thrive in a team-oriented environment who the ability to lead when needed.
· Work independently or with a team to deliver office support services which may include:
- Assist or fill in shifts for positions within your assigned area
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail
- Complete print and copy projects
- Ensure proper functioning of office equipment
- Send, receive, and deliver packages
- Perform tasks related to hospitality, reception, and meeting set-up
- Coordinate building support functions, light maintenance, and inventory
· Fill in for site leader as needed
· Be responsive to the needs of your customer and focused on providing next-level solutions
· Model the Ricoh Way behaviors to represent our brand positively and professionally
· Other duties as assigned. At Ricoh, you will learn the skills you need to succeed. You will be cross trained in a variety of functions including mailroom, copy, print, reception, hospitality, and small package delivery. This is an ideal opportunity for hospitality, retail, food service and customer service-oriented workers looking for a position in a professional office environment with office hours and regular schedules. At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That’s how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we’re doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
· Copy or mailroom experience preferred
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel preferred
· Positive, adaptive attitude, willingness to learn new technologies preferred
· Ability to be a team player or leader when needed preferred. Minimum Qualifications
· 1-2 years customer service or related experience required
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Word required
· Strong verbal and digital communication skills required
· Adaptable, strong problem-solving abilities required
Set Hours — Flexible within first shift hours.
Go to https://www.ricoh-usa.com/en/about-us/careers.
The Field Support Representative position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Competitive starting pay
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
High School Diploma
Louisville — Louisville Metro Area
Please apply directly using link below:
https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2171819&d=USA-RicohExternal&r=5000692623206&_fromPublish=true#/. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.