Heine Brothers Coffee
The Barista creates a service experience that guests of Heine Brothers value, remember, and return for.
Heine Brothers Core Values:
- Great place to Work: Create a healthy and positive environment, where all are treated with respect and dignity.
- Remarkable Experience: Deliver the coffee shop experience people look forward to & tell friends about.
- Make an Impact: Make a real and lasting impact in the communities in which we operate and on our planet.
- Produce Results: Produce results that will make our company healthy & sustainable.
Expectations & Accountability
- Respects coworkers by showing up when expected
- Helps team members and gives best effort daily
- Makes the guest feel better leaving than when they arrived
- Strives for order accuracy
- Takes initiative in resolving guest complaints
- Serves a quality product every time
- Makes sure portions are accurate
- Keeps the Cafe and work areas clean
- Follows Food Handling guidelines to ensure guest safety
- Ensures accuracy of deliveries
- Follows guidelines for rotation and storage
- Takes care to preserve product integrity
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each accountability satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Ability: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the public.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; use hands; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is regularly required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Schedule Requirements: Minimum 10 hours / week.
Full-time and/or Part-time
Flexible - Will work with applicant — We work with your schedule to the best of our ability, scheduling 2-3 weeks in advance.
Benefits available to those employees who work 30+ hours per week.
No education requirement
Other — Stores located in Louisville and Southern Indiana