R.C. Bigelow, Inc
Conduct machine setup, repairs, troubleshoot, preventive maintenance service, monitor, maintain, modify and changeover production line equipment. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service in accordance with the R.C. Bigelow Progressive Maintenance Program.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machinery.
• Performs scheduled preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
• Complete all preventive maintenance reports and log entries on condition of machines.
• Ensure that all production and packaging equipment produce products within established Q.A. standards and conduct all assigned quality monitoring functions.
• Follow R.C. Bigelow’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
• Comply with RC Bigelow Safety and Health Rules.
• Operates production equipment and support equipment as necessary to support production demands.
• Utilizes EAM or other CMMS system to control parts used, and to generate work orders and preventative maintenance accurately.
• Document maintenance actions in EAM or other systems as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Safety Goggles Required.
Temperature Taken Upon Entry to Facility.
Temp Employee hired to clean surfaces on each shift.
Stagger Work Shifts.
6 ft. Social Distancing.
COVID-19 Testing Every 2 Weeks (Voluntary).
Pass Mechanical Aptitude Test - SMT Trainer Simulation.
· Previous experience or demonstrated aptitude in packaging line mechanical equipment repair or
equivalent combination of training and experience in a related field.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure and common measuring tools.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Set Hours — Night Shift: Mon. - Wed. 7:30 pm - 6:00 am and Thurs. 7:00 pm - 5:30 am. Weekend Shift: Fri - Sun. 5:30 am - 6:30 pm.
- Health Insurance - PTO
- Dental Insurance - Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance - Dependent Care Assistance
- Vision Insurance - Bonus Program
- 401K - Tuition Assistance
High School Diploma
Louisville — 2401 Constant Comment Place, Louisville, KY 40299
Contact Thad Judy - HR Manager at (502) 266-0022 ext. 3179 or apply at INDEED.COM (Company: Bigelow Tea). Apply in person at 2401 Constant Comment Place, Louisville, KY 40299.