The Commercial Loan Appraisal Specialist is responsible for ordering all appraisals, evaluations, and environmental reports for the Commercial Quality Control Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Setup, analyze, and collect all files required to order an appraisal or evaluation report, i.e. rent roll, leases, profit and loss statements, expense, budget, plans and specs, contracts, credit analysis, and other items, according to appraisal policy.
• Setup, analyze, and collect all files required to order environmental reports, including transaction screens, Phase I and Phase II reports, according to the environmental policy.
• Ensure all appraisal and environmental information is uploaded to internal imaging system.
• Coordinate appraisal and environmental activities with external vendors, including site visits, and other items as needed.
• Complete daily tracking of files to ensure receipt of all orders.
• Mail 1-4 family appraisals and evaluations to conform with compliance requirements.
• Coordinate with Appraisal Review team for appraisal and evaluation ordering and review completion.
• Coordinate with Commercial Credit Administration for environmental approvals and reliance letters.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
• Minimum of 1-year commercial appraisal ordering experience preferred.
• Proficiency in managing database systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to meet financial investment objectives and/or resolve problems or complaints.
• Must be self-motivated and work in a team environment.
• Detail oriented and manage a data base of information.
• Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to learn and effectively use software tools.
• Ability to work independently and with third-party vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Competitive Benefits Package
High School Diploma — College Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
https://www.republicbank.com/careers. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities