The New Loan Input Specialist is responsible for new loan input & verification of interfacing and manually key consumer loans and performing various loan related duties while maintaining the expected results on the annual customer service survey as set forth by management.
• Minimum 6 months Loan Servicing, Accounts Payable (AP) or Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred.
• Previous banking experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review loan documentation for specific information and understand the terms in order to perform all aspects involved regarding interfacing and manually key consumer loans such as but not limited to first mortgage loans and Home Equity Lines of Credits within 48 hours of receipt.
• Responsible for learning the basic concept of General Ledger entries by calculating and keying all monetary transactions pertaining to new loan set up for the above referenced loans and work with supervisor to clear outages created during boarding
• Verify accuracy of data boarded on new loans for loan applications.
• Review and key basic file maintenance for multiple system applications.
• Respond to miscellaneous inquiries from clients and bank personnel.
• Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
• Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
• Willingly perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
• Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
• Occasional out-of-town travel may be required.
• Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this position. It is not construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
• Must have high levels of energy, the ability to multi-task, and a strong sense of urgency.
• Demonstrate basic math functions and the ability to work with multiple systems at one time.
• Must be well organized & detail oriented.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Set Hours — Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
Competitive Benefits Package
High School Diploma
Go to https://www.republicbank.com/careers. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities