Warehouse Worker (Staging Technician)
Isopure Corp is the leading manufacturer of FDA registered equipment for dialysis water treatment. Isopure is the only company today that offers this integrated technology as a standard feature on all its primary purification devices. Our patented cleaning technology is a proven technology with over two decades of experience.
We are seeking to grow our project management team at Isopure and currently have one position open. Experience with common hand tools is preferred. Position is based out of our Louisville, KY location.
• Take direction from the Project Management Office Manager to assist in the successful preparation of projects
• Understand and assess the complete cycle of customer’s needs, relating to product preparation, staging, sales and delivery of installation carts
• Monitor and facilitate safe and secure protection of equipment storage, transportation and delivery
• Organize and identify Isopure products, materials’ status and location withing warehouse and upon return
• Preload media filtration tanks according to the proper type, size and use of the tank, ensuring adherence to the associated procedures and documentation requirements
• Transport and deliver customer orders to locations around the country as needed
• Perform duties in accordance with the Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820)
• Assist with receiving, picking and shipping product
• Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
• Prior experience working in a warehouse, shipping and/or receiving, or logistics role is preferred
• Exceptional record keeping and documentation practices essential
• High level of organization and attention to detail are critical
• Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word and Excel
• Must be self-motivated with a good attitude and outstanding attendance record.
• Must be able to follow multi-level directives.
• Must have a valid driver license
• Must pass pre-employment Drug Test.
• Must be able to pass DOT Physical
• Must be able to lift 75 .bs.
• Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
• Overtime may be required based on business needs.
Set Hours — Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
• Competitive Wages
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
High School Diploma — or GED