Isopure Corp is the leading manufacturer of FDA registered equipment for dialysis water treatment. Isopure is the only company today that offers this integrated technology as a standard feature on all of its primary purification devices. Our patented cleaning technology is a proven technology with over two decades of experience.
Isopure is seeking to grow in our Materials Department. The position is based at our Louisville, KY location.
• Pick and stage materials for Production Department requirements and sales orders
• Stock shelves with incoming materials from Receiving Department
• Perform physical inventory counts
• Document and address rejected materials as they are identified
• Assist Production Department with kitting and assembly as required
• Assist Shipping & Receiving Department as required
• Keep work and storage areas clean and organized
• Assist with 5S efforts
• Perform duties in accordance with the Quality System Regulation (21 CFR Part 820)
• Use Master Tools software application to generate materials documents such as pick tickets, inventory reports, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be dependable and responsible
• Must be professional, organized and detail oriented
• Knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations
• Must be able to follow instructions accurately and thoroughly
• Must be able to complete Forklift Operator certification
• Must pass pre-employment Drug Test
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs
• High School Diploma or GED required
Set Hours — Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
• Competitive Wages
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
High School Diploma
Louisville — 11851 Plantside Dr, Louisville, KY 40299