Isopure Corp is the leading manufacturer of FDA registered equipment for dialysis water treatment. Isopure is the only company today that offers this integrated technology as a standard feature on all of its primary purification devices. Our patented cleaning technology is a proven technology with over two decades of experience.
Isopure is seeking to grow our production team and currently has several production technician positions open. Our technicians have a variety work to complete at individual workstations. Each employee at Isopure has the opportunity to provide and receive constructive feedback to enhance their work experience. Experience with any production is a plus but not a requirement. Position is based out of our Louisville, KY location.
• Be able to work autonomously in a team environment.
• Be able to work with the highest level of professionalism.
• Follow all company safety rule and good manufacturing practices (GMP’s).
• Be able to produce high quality products in a safe and healthful manner.
• Be able to read a standard tape measurement and able to use common hand tools.
• Be self-motivated with a good attitude and outstanding attendance record.
• Be able to follow instructions and pay attention to details.
• Must have minimum 1 year experience with general hand tools be able to pass a skills test
• Must have a high level of professionalism
• Must pass pre-employment Drug Test
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs
Set Hours — M-F 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 pm. Mandatory overtime is required based on business needs.
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
• Competitive Wages
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
High School Diploma