Your tasks: Hand assemble manufactured medical components
• Complete required documentation for work performed
• Quality inspect work performed
• Follow defined work procedures
• Provide your suggestions and ideas of continuous improvements. Job Requirements: Ability to work in clean rooms with your hands (gowning up, gloves and hair covers)
• Follow defined work instructions.
It’s an exciting time to work at Freudenberg Medical. We know our ability to succeed depends upon the people we employ. Leading-edge technology, the highest standards, and outstanding people make Freudenberg Medical the employer of choice in this industry. Learn more at www.freudenbergmedical.com. 2301 Centennial Blvd. · 47130 Jeffersonville, IN
• No previous experience required but a willingness to be trained
• Parts assembly experience is preferred
Set Hours — Shifts: 2nd is Monday- Thursday, 5:30pm to 4:00am or 1st Weekend - Friday-Sunday, 6:00am- 6:30pm or 2nd Weekend - Friday-Sunday, 6:00pm-6:30am. Overtime work is required to meet customer demands.
We offer a full range of benefits including
• Medical, dental and vision insurance- starts 1st of the month following start date
• 401K Employer Match
• Vacation after 90 days
• Paid Holidays –immediately
• Onsite medical clinic
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Onsite Gym
• Employee referral
High School Diploma
Go to https://jobs.freudenberg.com/cgi-bin/appl/selfservice.pl?action=startapp;job_pub_nr=400978F1-E330-4973-9677-B32521F1B23 OR send an email to #email@example.com with your resume.