Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer’s return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others. Essential Job Functions:
• Promote trust and respect among associates
• Enter patient’s information into computer accurately and efficiently
• Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner
• Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions
• Understand and follow the guidelines in scanning every item
• Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions
• Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink guidelines
• Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
• Maintain a clean and organized work station
• Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store
• Display a positive attitude
• Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management
• Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair
• Notify management of customer or employee accidents
• Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud to management
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Start between $10-$12 an hour.
We offer weekly pay, grocery discounts, paid vacations,
tuition reimbursement and more!
No information available
Other — Prospect (between Louisville and Oldham County line)
Call (502) 292-2464 x2152 or email Alexandra Casey alexandra.casey@stores. kroger.com is the easiest. Also, visit jobs.kroger.com, search the zip code "40059", and put in an application on the "Pharmacy Technician" requisition.