Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as an Advanced Technician! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts! Overview: The Advanced Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities for Advanced Technician:
• Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals
• Stay current with rapidly changing automotive technology through continuous paid formal training
• Assist and train technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Reading, writing and math skills
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
• Must have a minimum 5 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
• A.S.E. certification in at least 5 (five) of A1-A8 (L1 can be one of the five) is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
• Maintains Federal, State and Local certification/license where applicable
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
To be discussed
Go to http://bebridgestone.com/ or text Bridgestone to 97211. We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."