Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as a Maintenance Technician! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts! Over 100 years of success in both the tire and auto repair industry.
Job Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician:
• Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
• Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
• Install and perform tire maintenance
• Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
• Road test vehicles.
• Reading and writing
• Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles.
• Experience in automotive service industry.
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
Go to http://bebridgestone.com/ or text Bridgestone to 97211. We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."