Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career as a Technician/Mechanic at Tires Plus! Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts! Overview: The Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction. Job Responsibilities for Technician/Mechanic:
• Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
• Install batteries and checks electrical systems
• Tire maintenance
• Install parts
• Road test vehicles.
• Reading and writing
• Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
• Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
• Must have a minimum 2 years of automotive repair experience, completion of Vocational-Technical School program in a related field or demonstrated skills via third party certificates/assessment
• A.S.E. certification in at least one of A1-A8 is required. (New hires with external similar qualifications/certifications will have up to 2 years of employment to comply)
Set Hours — 40 hr/wk
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
High School Diploma
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career! Go to http://bebridgestone.com/ or text
Bridgestone to 97211.