Leadec Industrial Services
Leadec Industrial Services Inc. is a leading provider of manufacturing support services to the global automotive industry. Our mission is to partner with industrial manufacturers by delivering manufacturing support services that make a measurable improvement in our customers' quality, uptime and total cost
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Complete tasks in accordance with standardized quality checklists
* Continually seek out opportunities to improve onsite activities
* Master skills associated with the versatility matrix
* Review current best practices resulting in efficiencies relating to time, material usage, and safety
* Live "Safety is Your Life" Program. Use proper personal protective equipment, i.e., hearing protection, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, etc., as required for the task at hand
* All other duties as assigned by Leadec site management.
* Customer Service Orientation - Satisfying customers
* Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances
* Problem Solving - Define problems and bring about viable solutions
* Servicing the Customer - Readily initiate actions to meet or exceed the needs of the customer
* Strong work ethic
* Able to communicate with team members and management
* Ability to understand written job instructions
* Ability to conduct basic problem solving
No felony convictions within past 5 years.
Can pass a drug test post offer (48 hours).
Able to pass a physical abilities test.
Set Hours — We offer several shift options.
Starting wage $12.50/hr
Company paid Benefits package with employee buy-up options.
High School Diploma