Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC.
Bridgestone Retail Operations includes Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Over 100 years of success in both the tire and auto repair industry. Responsibilities : Building Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty.
• Providing Tire and Auto Products and Services.
• Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company.
• The Merchandising, Advertising and Promotion of Products and Services.
• Involvement in every aspect of the store operation.
• Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store.
• Attention to each customer's needs: documenting and determining the best response and solution to a wide variety of situations.
• Communicate accurately to sales teammates and technicians to establish time commitments that meet our standards and exceed the standards of our BOSS (the customer).
• Following proper checkout procedures: explaining all warranties and options to the BOSS (the customer), thanking them for their visit and conveying our true appreciation for their business.
• Ability to step up to duties as assigned.
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
• Demonstrated success in retail sales management is a plus.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve the needs of our customers.
We offer over 31 benefits and privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
High School Diploma
Go to https://bebridgestone.com/ or text Bridgestone to 97211. We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.