Farm Credit Mid-America
The Consumer Closing Specialist (CCS) / Sr. Consumer Closing Specialist (SCCS) provides exceptional, first-level, internal and external customer service by supporting the delivery of consumer financial services. Responsibilities include supporting borrowers in the closing processes of consumer loans. This position also provides backup support for other consumer lending team members as needed.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS: Establishes, develops, and maintains strong internal and external customer relationships by coaching others and consistently providing quality service that is timely, thorough, responsive, and exceeds customer expectations. Works with borrowers and CLOs to understand customer goals, and delivers value- added/ constructive financial information.
Support the lending process by doing the following:
* Prepares and issues appropriate disclosures to borrowers in accordance with Farm Credit Mid-America procedures.
* Meets key milestone dates by proactively managing workflow including preparing and sending disclosures, preparing and delivering closing packages, funding loans etc.
* Initiates and reviews wires on all consumer loans
* Coordinates, prioritizes and completes closings by:
* Confirming accuracy of rate lock, loan pricing and fees.
* Reviewing closing documents for accuracy and preparedness.
* Monitoring Right to Rescind.
* Preparing and reviewing Closing Disclosure with title companies and customers prior to closing.
* Verifying escrow information for loans requiring escrow.
* Complies with processes and procedures by checking loans and being a resource to consumer lending partners.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
REPRESENTS AND COMMUNICATES THE MISSION AND VALUES OF FARM CREDIT MID-AMERICA and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
Demonstrates ability to become a fully functional processor through training and job experience. A minimum of four years of successful experience in two or more of the following areas: financially related customer service, loan processing, loan servicing, title, or loan document review OR Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
Salary commensurate with experience
15 vacation days, 15 sick days, and 9 paid holidays per year.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
Fitness Incentive Program.
High School Diploma — High School diploma with 4 yrs experience (see Requirements) or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.