BelFlex Staffing Network
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional manner; make outbound calls as directed.
• Ensure client satisfaction by resolving client research in a prompt and timely manner.
• Provide account information and perform necessary research.
• Protect client information by following department security guidelines and procedures.
• Transfer calls
• Consistently strive to provide one call resolution; escalate any issues/questions that arise to a supervisor.
• Successfully complete necessary training and testing to advance servicing skills.
• Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Set Hours — M,T, W, F 11:30am-10pm with rotating weekends. Tues-Sat 1:30pm-10pm. Sun-Thurs 1:30pm-10pm.
Eligibility for medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement.
High School Diploma
Louisville — Downtown
Contact BelFlex at 502-473-8504 to set up an interview.