A career at Arroweye offers a world of opportunities. You can be you and do work that matters.
Arroweye is a leading, single-source provider of innovative card marketing and production solutions for the financial service, prepaid and retail industries. Arroweye offers personalized and customized payment cards, which are printed on demand and shipped the next day to leading card issuers and program managers. Today, Arroweye is the only Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express certified company operating in the U.S. that prints the brand logo and simultaneously personalizes the payment card on demand. Join our winning team and grow your career at Arroweye.
Arroweye Solutions is seeking to hire an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician to add to our team of highly motivated employees. Primary Position Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
• Locate and resolve the source of problems by observing machines in operation
• Ensure consistent operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on schedule
• Reference operator and maintenance manuals, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications to troubleshoot machine malfunctions
• Adjust equipment using hand tools and precision measuring devices
• Troubleshoot malfunctions with multi-meters and other test instruments
• Capable of making minor modifications on equipment
• Participate in the installation of new equipment
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement on electric motors (AC, DC, Servos, and Stepper), pneumatic systems, conveyors, and mechanical systems.
• Confers with production on resolutions.
• 3 to 5 years repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and support equipment
• Strong understanding of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical components
• Must be highly motivated to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects effectively
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
• Ability to make precise adjustments to achieve pre-determined results
Flexible - Will work with applicant — We have three shifts; Morning (3 AM, 5 AM, 7 AM, 8 AM - start times), Afternoon (10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 3 PM - start times), and Evening (11 PM and 12 AM - start times). All are 8 hour shifts. Ability to work occasional overtime to accommodate the needs of production.
Pay is dependent upon experience and education
This position qualifies for all of Arroweye’s benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, HSA, FSA, and 401(k) with company match.
Preferred: Associate degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance
Louisville — 4501 Allmond Ave. Louisville, KY. 40209