The Door Store
Looking for candidate interested in a long-term commitment. On-the job opportunity to improve your carpentry skills with training from a skilled woodworker. Possible progression to installer based on demonstrated skill level. Warehouse and product services also required in this position.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Receive and unload windows and doors from trailers.
· Load doors and windows on company truck and unload at construction sites
· Prep materials for installation jobs
· Maintain warehouse in a clean and orderly condition
· Maintain inventory of installation supplies
· Keep company trucks clean and schedule regular maintenance
· Assist with services, installations and other duties as required
·Train to improve carpentry skills to work as install helper or installer
· At least 24 years of age (preferred)
· Able to lift and carry 75lbs or more on a regular basis
· Carpentry skills
· Prior carpentry or metal brake experience a plus
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Ability to work in various weather conditions
· Must be eligible to work in the US and able to read, speak and take direction in English
·Required to pass drug screen and background check
·Reliable transportation and excellent attendance
Set Hours — M-F 7a.m. to 4p.m. Some overtime may be required. Occasional Saturday may be required.
Up to $17/hr. based on skill level and experience
Competitive benefits for full-time employee.
High School Diploma
Contact Virginia at The Door Store and Windows. 502-290-0956