• Cutting metal components to length
• Inventory control
• Shipping and receiving
• Packaging, including the construction of crates
• Drive the company vehicles to vendors
• Operate forklift properly and safely as needed
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures
MXD Process is a global supplier of process engineering and equipment. We sell mixers, tanks, and control systems worldwide in over 60 countries. Our desire is to build the best process equipment, provide the best service, and deliver the best quality. We strive for nothing less. As a Saw Operator you would fill an essential role on our team.
• Proficient with measuring and powered hand tools
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to use time efficiently
• Proficient with carpentry tools and forklifts
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to use hands to grasp, handle, or feel.
• Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
• Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Long-term Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
High School Diploma
Louisville — 2600 River Green Circle, Louisville, KY
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.