Management responsibilities:15–30 full-time and part-time employees. Day-to-day duties: Recruiting, training and retaining a productive hourly workforce. Achieving daily production goals. Multitasking. Effectively monitoring and managing merchandising and inventory.
6 months minimum supervisory/leadership experience in a service-related industry. Basic computer skills including an understanding of Microsoft Office products and Internet navigation. Familiarity with Google application, a plus. Drivers license helpful.
Set Hours — Staff hours are between 8:00am to 10:00pm Monday thru Saturday and 10:00am-8:00pm Sunday. The retail store is open 9am-9pm Monday - Saturday; 11am-7pm Sunday.
$12/hr + benefits
Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
• Continuing education and leadership development
• Aggressive training plan upon start with pay increasing to $14.00/hr
• Comprehensive health plan with premiums as low as $50 biweekly (*employee only)
• Paid time off (PTO) - 15 days in the first year - Closed Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving
• Life, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
No education requirement
Other — New Albany or Floyds Knobs
Go to www.goodwillindy.org/gwjobs. Keyword: search “Floyds Knobs or New Albany”.