GRADUATES FROM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS
Pay: Up to $30 per Hour
JOB OPPORTUNITY: BUILDING AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM TECHNICIAN
• Graduate or from Information Technology Degree Programs
• Basic experience or understanding of BACnet, TCP/IP, ModBus, N2 and other protocols.
• Ability to read and understand control systems specifications, drawings and programming.
• Ability to make program changes, maintain and troubleshoot and make repairs to BAS Server, Network Controllers, Electronic Devices and Program Software to allow proper BAS operation
• Basic knowledge of Electric Controls and DDC Systems.
• Understanding and Experience with Building Automation HVAC, Lighting and Mechanical Systems
• Understanding of basic HVAC System’s operation e.g. boilers, chillers, pumps and fan systems.
SPECIFIC JOB LEVEL REQUIREMENTS: (THAT WILL BE DEVELOPED)
• Complete work orders description of work performed, time worked, material used in DeBra-Kuempel’s Service Edge System
• Install, maintain and service wiring, sensors, thermostats, controllers, valves, actuators, and other HVAC control related equipment
• Perform basic programming and troubleshooting control systems
• Perform validation of complete system functionality and make necessary changes to programming and settings to ensure proper system operation.
• Assist with loading and commissioning of control system and network-level controllers as required
• Provide assistance for other DeBra-Kuempel HVAC Technicians as needed.
• Work with other DeBra-Kuempel and other mechanical contractors to insure new and retrofitted equipment is installed correctly and will function properly with our control system
• Receive Manufacturer Specific Training such as Johnson Control’s Metasys System and have the ability to install, program, maintain and troubleshoot these systems.
• Availability for After-Hour Control System Service Calls is required.
Please contact or send Resume to DeBra-Kuempel Project Manager Randy Wilking @ email@example.com if interested.
DeBra-Kuempel Website: www.debra-kuempel.com
Set Hours — 730am to 430pm M-F, OT on occasion is required
Up to $30
Send Resume or Contact DeBra-Kuempel Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To investigate company www.debra-kuempel,com