Silver Tree Residential, LLC
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to operate a portfolio of apartment communities that now consists of 48 properties, spanning 20 states, totaling over 6,500 units. Silver Tree Residential, LLC exists to provide the highest quality operations in senior and family housing communities.
Silver Tree Residential is looking for a dependable, quality-focused Janitor / Porter to join our progressively growing team. Farmdale Tower is comprised of 105 apartment units for Seniors. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned by the Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor. We are looking for a reliable team member who is willing to uphold our community to the highest standards. Summary of Requirements:
• All public areas, stairways, halls, laundry rooms, building entrances and trash rooms must be swept/vacuumed daily.
• The common area restrooms are to be cleaned daily.
• The public areas of all buildings are to be wet mopped/vacuumed three or four times a week, depending upon the usage and appearance. The washers and dryers in laundry rooms are to be dusted and wet rag cleaned once a week; remove empty soap boxes and other trash daily.
• All light fixtures, including hanging globes and wall mounted globes are to be dusted weekly and cleaned of insects, etc., once a month. Light bulbs are to be replaced as needed.
• Windows, mailbox fronts and public walls or halls must be cleaned once every month, and the trash room walls, including trash door areas will be scrubbed monthly.
• AC units are to be cleaned twice per year.
• Pick up trash on grounds and in common areas daily or more often as necessary.
• Report and replace missing light bulbs, building damage or vandalism, unusual circumstances and conditions, and other related incidents, in writing, to their supervisor.
• Trash out and clean post-turnover vacant apartments to get them ready for new move-ins in a timely manner.
• Adhere to all company policies, including safety practices.
Must have valid Driver’s License and be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and physical assessment. It is essential that the Maintenance Technician report to work at his/her regularly scheduled work hours, have the physical capability to walk all around the property (including stairs) and otherwise perform a variety of physical tasks regularly and as needed.
Set Hours — Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm *On-call schedule for weekend emergencies
$10.00/hourly - $13.00/hourly
1. 80% employee paid medical, dental & vision benefits. 2. Paid Time Off: 80 hours accrued vacation, 32 sick hours & closed for 10 holidays. To ensure STR gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive pay and benefits package!
High School Diploma
Email resume to Lauren Langston, Corporate Development Manager at LL@st -residential.com