The Retail Shift Leader supports the Site Leader and staff to execute store operational objectives that support the annual operating plan. He or she makes decisions involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority-setting, compliance with company policies, and all areas of the business. Management responsibilities for 15–30 full-time and part-time employees. Day-to-day duties: recruiting, training and retaining a productive hourly workforce; achieving daily production goals;
multitasking; effectively monitoring and managing merchandising and inventory.
Set Hours — Store Hours: 9:00am to 9:00pm Monday thru Saturday; 11:00am-7:00pm Sunday. We work 5 eight hour shift per week during store hours.
$12.00 + benefits
Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
• Continuing education and leadership development
• Aggressive training plan upon start with pay increasing to $14.00/hr
• Comprehensive health plan with premiums as low as $50 biweekly (*employee only)
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Life, dental and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
No education requirement
Other — 1212 Applegate Lane, Clarksville, IN
Go to www.goodwillindy.org/gwjobs. Keyword: Clarksville.