Louisville Metro Government Department of IT
This position will learn how to work on enterprise deployment of hardware and help establish policies and procedures to help get old government computers to people in need. At the end of this internship, you will have a strong grasp of how to image and deploy new computer equipment to customers, and manage a project from start to finish. This project also has a strong community impact and should count towards any required community service hours for your program.
* Image new assets
* Load software on new assets
* Wipe decommissioned equipment
* Draft a digital inclusion policy for decommissioned equipment
* Develop the process to get decommissioned equipment ready for a community donation
* Small-scale project management
* Operations and logistics support
Flexible - Will work with applicant
As this is an internship position no benefits are available. Parking is not guaranteed, but we can usually accommodate in some way.
Some college — Some college preferred, but not required.
Send your resume including CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.