Hollander Sleep Products
The Sales Assistant key role and responsibility is to assist multiple sales executives in completing and managing daily and weekly tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Maintain competitive marketplace analysis and populate on field drive or sharepoint.
• Help manage projection and sales data.
• Assist in service questions and follow up.
• Be the customer facing contact for order and forecast questions.
• Manage sample requests for specific customer base i.e. TJX quality samples.
• Collect, run and distribute reports as needed.
• Collect data on market placements.
• Coordinate meetings and events as necessary.
• Act as liaison between sales and Boca team when needed. Other duties may be assigned.
Must be a recent Graduate. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong initiative, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision. Must have strong computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. May require travel for markets and tradeshows. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires office work, minimal lifting of light boxes and minimal travel.
Set Hours — Based on a 40 hour week with no commission
$44-55K Per year
Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and 401K
Louisville — 10400 Bunsen Way
Go online to Hollander Sleep products career website and apply, or email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.